Sunday 1 April 2018

Challenge Four - Memoirs of a Geisha

Memoirs of a Geisha

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.
Challenge four is Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

Memoirs of a Geisha is a historical novel, published in 1997, telling the story of a fictional geisha working in Kyoto, Japan, before and after World War II.

Here's how The Librarian interpreted this challenge: 


More details on my blog 

Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. Challenge Three (Watership Down)  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on April 14th  with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 



11 comments:

  1. I thought from your clue it woukd be this book can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, another classic! Loved this book. I've got the perfect stamp to play along with this one... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this book! What a fantastic book for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I don't think I've read this one yet - I will have to move it up my TBR pile! (I was thinking the challenge would be Joy Luck Club.) Love the cover of this edition. Will be letting my brain peculate a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your challenge and I LOVE the concept. As a book-loving cardmaker, this is perfection. Thanks so much for the inspirations and your totally adorable samples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marina...great book selection and oohhhhh, that cover! Bold and dramatic! Your cards: only awesome! Ideas already percolating!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a new one on me, I've heard of the book but not read it. Maybe I should?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that book!!! I hope to enter the challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your challenge concept- it's a fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute geisha on card one but then card two is also stinkin' cute! Thanks for an awesome challenge concept, so glad I'm finally getting to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the concept of this challenge and am so excited to be able to play along! Anything that has to do with books and reading is exciting to me. I love all of the different interpretations!

    ReplyDelete