Saturday 31 March 2018

Librarian's Choice - Challenge Two - The Hobbit


Thank you so much for all the beautiful entries into The Hobbit challenge. When I first decided to start this challenge, I had no idea just how difficult the Librarian's Choice would be.

So once again, I've not chosen  the entries that were 'the best'; I've just highlighted a few that have interpreted the theme in different ways. 


Stephanie showed her familiarity with the book by combining different sentiment sets to recreate The Hobbit's alternative title. 


Claire  played with the title and the cover on this fun card. 


Linby used a great technique to evoke the cover art. 


Finally, how could I omit this amazing 3d hobbit hole, created by Papierelles   son? 

I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Marina, thank you soooo much, my son will be so happy!!!
    Happy Easter!!
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card. Congrats to the other fab entries too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marina for featuring my alternative book cover card, much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete