Sunday 18 March 2018

Challenge Three - Watership Down

Image result for watership down

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

Challenge three is Watership Down by Richard Adams.
(Well done, Ionabunny for guessing correctly!) 

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

And in case you don't know it, it's about rabbits! 

Here's how The Librarian interpreted this challenge: 



Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. Challenge Two (The Hobbit)  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on March 31st with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 

11 comments:

  1. I have heard the title of this this book, but never read it. And in fact,I had no idea it was about bunnies! I will have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the movies with my Son when he was about 7yrs old...he cried and cried and has never EVER looked at the movie again and he is now 41..lol..and still says he wil never forgive me...hope I can join in again with this one..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, lovely. I have bunnies on the brain. Lovely inspiration from the librarians. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, the feels this book evokes! Great choice. Will have to think on it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH you are killing me... did you sneak into my Goodreads feed and peek at my favorites or something? Because seriously. :D
    Oops, sorry, too loud in the library again! sssshh

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have created 2 really cute card for this challenge- I just found this challenge Blog- love the challenge name-there will be plenty of fun themes I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was always a fav film/book for my children remember it so well great chall thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea for a challenge, Love books and crafting!!! So happy to have found you, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am just amazed.. shhh.. whispering.. at this amazing challenge. Let me google this book, I haven't read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great book. My eldest cried her heart out when she watched the film - she was in her teens! She still cries now at 30.

    ReplyDelete